Glasgow City of Science is a partnership of over 50 organisations including Glasgow City Council, Glasgow Life, universities, Glasgow School of Art, colleges, research pools and local industry. Their mission, “To inspire the curious, stimulate the creative, empower the wise and connect those with passion”, determines that their site has something for everyone with an interest in any aspect of science. Whether you want to keep up to date with current developments, or sign up for one of their Science Walks, the site has something for you.
- Everything you ever wanted to know about the Commonwealth Games wp.me/pTfAh-y5- 2 years ago
- Virtual surgery: How to dissect a digital cadaver wp.me/pTfAh-y1- 2 years ago
- Me and my PhD supervisor: tales of love and loathing wp.me/pTfAh-xV- 3 years ago
- RT @EquateScotland: Evi from @UniWestScotland tells us what she thought of today's event: #womenSTEM2017 https://t.co/zIXDF6DRkc- 1 day ago
- @RenArtsMuseums Lion, surely?- 2 weeks ago
- Temp:14.8°C. Wind:4.0m/s. Press:997.4mb, Falling slowly. Rain Today 0.0mm. F/Cast:Precipitation, very unsettled- 10 months ago
Tagsagriculture animals biodiversity birds blogs books careers chemicals chemistry christmas climate change coaching competition conferences cycling DNA drugs ebooks elements energy environment essays events farming fish fishing flooding football full text funding genetics Glasgow google health healthy living higher education holiday identification insects journal articles journals lectures low carbon marine maths news nutrition olympics online opening hours Periodic table PhD photography pollution prizes purchases research rural scientific research scotland Scottish football sea search tips soccer space species sports statistics students studying teaching vacation video waste writing