The issue of Open Access to research is a controversial and, in these tough financial times, an immediate one. The UK recently unveiled its proposal to make all publicly funded research open access. And, PHD Comics have put their own spin on the matter.
- Everything you ever wanted to know about the Commonwealth Games wp.me/pTfAh-y5- 2 years ago
- Virtual surgery: How to dissect a digital cadaver wp.me/pTfAh-y1- 2 years ago
- Me and my PhD supervisor: tales of love and loathing wp.me/pTfAh-xV- 2 years ago
- Temp:14.8°C. Wind:4.0m/s. Press:997.4mb, Falling slowly. Rain Today 0.0mm. F/Cast:Precipitation, very unsettled- 7 months ago
- Temp:14.8°C. Wind:4.0m/s. Press:997.1mb, Falling slowly. Rain Today 0.0mm. F/Cast:Precipitation, very unsettled- 7 months ago
- Temp:14.8°C. Wind:4.0m/s. Press:997.6mb, Falling slowly. Rain Today 0.0mm. F/Cast:Changeable, some precipitation- 7 months ago
Tagsagriculture animals biodiversity birds blogs books careers chemicals chemistry christmas climate change coaching competition conferences cycling DNA drugs ebooks elements energy environment essays events farming fish fishing flooding football full text funding genetics Glasgow google health healthy living higher education holiday identification insects journal articles journals lectures low carbon marine maths news nutrition olympics online opening hours Periodic table PhD photography pollution prizes purchases research rural scientific research scotland Scottish football sea search tips soccer space species sports statistics students studying teaching vacation video waste writing