Ben Goldacre’s book Bad Science(available from the library) received great reviews not only for its debunking of dodgy science but also for its humorous approach to the subject. His blog continues the work of highlighting the misinformation of science and, being a blog, you can contribute to the various postings, or highlight your own examples of inaccurate, contradictory or misleading information passed off by the media as science.
- Everything you ever wanted to know about the Commonwealth Games wp.me/pTfAh-y5- 2 years ago
- Virtual surgery: How to dissect a digital cadaver wp.me/pTfAh-y1- 2 years ago
- Me and my PhD supervisor: tales of love and loathing wp.me/pTfAh-xV- 3 years ago
- @RenArtsMuseums Lion, surely?- 1 week ago
- Temp:14.8°C. Wind:4.0m/s. Press:997.4mb, Falling slowly. Rain Today 0.0mm. F/Cast:Precipitation, very unsettled- 10 months ago
- Temp:14.8°C. Wind:4.0m/s. Press:997.1mb, Falling slowly. Rain Today 0.0mm. F/Cast:Precipitation, very unsettled- 10 months ago
Tagsagriculture animals biodiversity birds blogs books careers chemicals chemistry christmas climate change coaching competition conferences cycling DNA drugs ebooks elements energy environment essays events farming fish fishing flooding football full text funding genetics Glasgow google health healthy living higher education holiday identification insects journal articles journals lectures low carbon marine maths news nutrition olympics online opening hours Periodic table PhD photography pollution prizes purchases research rural scientific research scotland Scottish football sea search tips soccer space species sports statistics students studying teaching vacation video waste writing