The issue of Open Access to research is a controversial and, in these tough financial times, an immediate one. The UK recently unveiled its proposal to make all publicly funded research open access. And, PHD Comics have put their own spin on the matter.
- Me and my PhD supervisor: tales of love and loathing wp.me/pTfAh-xV- 1 week ago
- Encyclopedia of Life wp.me/pTfAh-xP- 1 month ago
- No pain, no gain? Getting the most out of exercise wp.me/pTfAh-xL- 3 months ago
- Temp: 12.3°C. Wind:8.2m/s. Press: 1004.1mb Falling slowly. Rain Today: 0.0mm. F/Cast: Precipitation, very unsettled- 34 minutes ago
- Temp: 12.8°C. Wind:10.1m/s. Press: 1003.9mb Falling slowly. Rain Today: 0.0mm. F/Cast: Changeable, some precipitation- 1 hour ago
- Temp: 12.7°C. Wind:8.0m/s. Press: 1004.0mb Falling slowly. Rain Today: 0.0mm. F/Cast: Precipitation at times, very unsettled- 1 hour ago
Tagsagriculture animals biodiversity birds blogs books careers chemicals chemistry christmas climate change coaching competition conferences cycling DNA drugs ebooks elements energy environment essays events farming fish fishing flooding football full text funding genetics Glasgow google health healthy living higher education holiday identification insects journal articles journals lectures low carbon marine maths news nutrition olympics online opening hours Periodic table PhD photography pollution prizes purchases research rural scientific research scotland Scottish football sea search tips soccer space species sports statistics students studying teaching vacation video waste writing