The issue of Open Access to research is a controversial and, in these tough financial times, an immediate one. The UK recently unveiled its proposal to make all publicly funded research open access. And, PHD Comics have put their own spin on the matter.
- Glasgow City of Science wp.me/pTfAh-xF- 5 days ago
- The Science of Doctor Who wp.me/pTfAh-xD- 1 week ago
- London 2012 athletes 'had bad teeth' wp.me/pTfAh-xx- 2 months ago
- Temp: 8.5C. Wind:1.0m/s. Press: 1014.3mb Falling slowly. Rain Today: 0.0mm. F/Cast: Fine, becoming less settled- 25 minutes ago
- Temp: 8.8C. Wind:1.0m/s. Press: 1014.3mb Falling slowly. Rain Today: 0.0mm. F/Cast: Unsettled, precipitation later- 55 minutes ago
- Temp: 9.0C. Wind:1.3m/s. Press: 1014.2mb Falling slowly. Rain Today: 0.0mm. F/Cast: Unsettled, precipitation later- 1 hour ago
Tagsagriculture animals biochemistry biodiversity birds blogs books careers chemicals chemistry christmas climate change coaching competition conferences cycling DNA drugs ebooks elements energy environment essays events farming fish fishing flooding football full text funding genetics Glasgow google health healthy living higher education holiday identification insects journal articles journals lectures low carbon marine maths news nutrition olympics online opening hours Periodic table photography pollution prizes purchases research rural scientific research scotland Scottish football sea search tips soccer space species sports statistics students studying teaching vacation video waste writing